Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Small Bathroom Remodel

I went on an adventure today for a totally new bathroom. Not sure the Hubby is a fan yet, but he'll get used to it!

Here is our bathroom before... lots of green and white, really boring and green just isn't my color. Everytime I saw the bathroom I went "BLAH!"And here is our new PINK bathroom! Using leftovers from our wedding, and a couple items from ross, it only cost me 20 dollars to redo the entire thing!
Different shades of pink towels, rug, and shower curtain in pink damask!

Lots of wedding touches, our wedding invite, buckets we used for sparklers, I used our program baskets for magazine holders, and made a cute candle holder out of the leftover pink and black sand from our sand ceremony.
Now everytime I see our bathroom I will say "OOO LALA!"









2 comments:

  1. Great job!!! We just did this, too! That curtain rocks. Makes me wish we had one for our shower (just glass for us).

    ReplyDelete