Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009 Questions

1.What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before? Got married! :)

2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Mine were probably to lose weight, and I definitely didn't do that! I have some this year, and I'm already working on them!

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Lots of people! Tiffany, Ashley (even though it was at 12:01 am in 2010), and found out lots of people around me are pregnant!

4. Did anyone close to you die? Yes, mollys grandmother Janie. We all miss her a lot.

5. What places did you visit? Las vegas, and we took a mini vacation to estes park.

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009? Money in savings, vacations, and possibly...maybe... a baby!?

7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? May 16th, our wedding day!

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Moving back to longmont and getting a good job.

9. What was your biggest failure? Losing my job and being jobless for three months when we first moved.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Kind of, more like I was diagnosed for an underlying illness I didn't know of and got meds to fix it!

11. What was the best thing you bought? Everything for our wedding, my $600 dollar car that I love, my dyson vacuum, our kitty cat zoey!

12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Anyoone that had to put up with my bridezilla madness before the weedding.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Not to be disclosed lol

14. Where did most of your money go? Wedding and vet bills

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Our wedding!

16. What song will always remind you of 2009? Avenged sevenfold "warmness on the soul", it's the song I walked down the aisle to!

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier about some things, sadder about others.
b) thinner or fatter? way fatter! haha
c) richer or poorer? Richer since we aren't paying for a wedding!

18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Vacationed

19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Layed at home depressed when I didn't have a job.

20. How did you spend Christmas in 2009? With most of my family members, except my mom. Oh and I worked in the morning, that sucked...

21. Did you fall in love in 2009? Well I was already in love but I got married!

22. What was your favorite TV program? House

23. What did you do for your birthday in 2009? Got a massage, had a birthday party, had a night of drunken fun with molly.

24. What was the best book you read? Taking charge of your fertility

25. What did you want and get? A perfect wedding!

26. What did you want and not get? hmm... a job sooner, I guess lol

27. What was your favorite film of this year? Paranormal activity

28. Did you make some new friends this year? Yes and reconnected with some from my past!

29.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Knowing about my PCOS before november so I could've worked on fixing it sooner.

30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009? Cute layering and such, I copied my sister sometimes.

31. What kept you sane? Friends, family, my hubby, books, and my dogs.

32. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Lady Gaga

33. What political issue stirred you the most? Nothing really.

34. Who did you miss? Old friends and my family in texas.

35. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009? Not to take on more than you can handle. In may we moved, got married, went on our honeymoon, and had to find a new job all at once. It was insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment