Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2009 Recap

We're gonna start with December 2009 and work backwards...

We had a great year with our pups, and grew closer than ever to them, we also got a kitty!
I hosted my first christmas eve party, and we were goofy and wore our festive christmas sweaters!

We had a great christmas with our families


We started redecorating our apartment and making it our own



We finally got a kitchen table!




The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, and the dogs were very impatient!





We played in the snow...






Jeff turned 23, and we discovered I should not be allowed to light candles, I lit the cake on fire!







We dressed as a zombie toddler and crazy grandma for halloween








Ashley turned 21!









We realized over the summer what really matters. We were so broke it wasn't even funny and regained our respect for the small things in life.










I finally found a job! And one I love! Working at a Petsmart Petshotel











We spent our 3 year anniversary of dating in estes park


























I got a new tattoo. It hurt like hell!














It was a summer of tornados, and many times I had to pack up the pets and rush out of the house to find shelter.















Post wedding chop and color!
















We were married! May 16th 2009!

















Merik molly and tyler stayed with us a week of the summer









We went to the car show and had a blast!









Hung out with more family!







Along with the tornado, we had crazy hail storms!



We had a fantastic honeymoon in Las Vegas!




We had a great rehearsal dinner and Jeff loved his guitar cake!




Margarita Night!
Had my first pedicure, and first massage!











My friends and family gave me a great bridal shower!











We got our marriage license! It finally felt real!






I got my first spray tan, and I wasn't THAT orange haha



I Dyed my hair REALLY dark, and established the nickname Pochantas at workI learned that I am more creative than I thought


And spent countless hours on projects for the wedding








New years Eve 2008, it was crazy it was fun and it was over a year ago! WOW!
































Other things that happened this year...

  • We moved back to Longmont to be near our family
  • We went from being ok on money to being dirt poor, to being stable again.
  • I found out that I have PCOS and could potentially have some big issues having children, I was devastated for a couple months, then I started researching, got on new meds, and started feeling SO much better about it. Jeff and I finally have hope :)
  • My SIL found out she's expecting a baby this upcoming June!
  • My friend Kayla found out she's expecting a girl in May!
  • I started talking to old friends from high school again
  • I found my love for home decorating and blogging!

Sorry it took me until half way through Jan to post this! I saw it on a few other blogs and really liked it. I'm really excited for 2010 and already have some very fun stuff going on!!! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment