Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Product Reviews

I love when I hear about a wonderful product because then I go out and buy it right away and start using it! Here are some products I've used or currently use and how I feel about them.


ODO Ban- You can get this at sams Club. It comes with a small spray bottle of diluted and then a huge jug of concentrated. My mom used it when we were little in
the laundry, on countertops, to mop floors, EVERYTHING. You either love the smell or hate it though, its a very different smell. It definately freshens the air and it kills Bacteria!






















Finsh Powerball tabs kick butt! My husband and I always used the cheap walmart brand stuff until we ran out and Mother In Law brought a couple of these over, they shine the dishes up like you wouldn't believe!






























Need I say more??














We bought this baby on Black Friday Last year on sale at Target. I love it! I usually still sweep the cracks but I dont have to bend down with a dirty old dust pan to pick up all the little dirt. Definately a great buy!





















When all else fails, use vinegar! You can put it in your laundry, clean the carpets with it, bathrooms, kitchens, everything! And its a dollar for a huge jug! Just don't mix it with bleach please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment