Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Marriage!

So the Blog is called Lifeaftermarriage...well to have an after marriage there had to have been a marriage right? So I decided I'd finally be nice and share pictures of our wedding and honeymoon. I have over one thousand pics so I'm only sharing my favorites and we haven't received our pro pics yet but I'll be sure to post those when we do!

We were married on Saturday May 16th 2009 at 5pm at Promontory Point Park in Greeley, Colorado. It was the only Saturday of the entire month before (and month following) that it didn't pour rain. It was pretty cloudy in the morning but right before the ceremony it cleared out, warmed up, wind stopped, and it was so perfect. It was literally the best day of our lives (so far) and we are so grateful for everyone that helped us, all of our amazing guests, and for whatever power it was that made the weather so perfect that day!










Honeymoon! We took over 800 pictures just in the four days we were there. So here are a couple highlights! We went to vegas and Jeff has now told me that was our "mini-moon" so we are planning a "honeymoon" for our one year anniversary. We had a lot of fun, and definately went on some interesting adventures!






1 comment:

  1. Your DH is so funny! I love the pic of him and George.

    ReplyDelete