Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our Home in 2 Years

This is my dads house. In about a year and a half when my sister goes off to college, my dad wants to sell the house. Instead of losing money by selling it, Jeff and I are going to move in. We still have to figure out all the logistics, like exact move in date, who will pay the taxes, if we will pay the mortage company or pay dad (basically rent it, because I think then Dad would getting Renters Benefits like extra money at tax time etc)but we are so excited.

When thinking about a house, we wanted wood floors, a fireplace, a gorgeous yard, a garage, a nice neighborhood, ranch style, not too big, not too small. Everyone of my preferences really came from growing up in this beautiful home and so when he said we could take over payments, It was perfect!

There will be some remodeling to the kitchen and a fence put up on the back yard, we are also going to get wood installed in the three remaining carpeted rooms. It will definately be a place to call home.





1 comment:

  1. Lucky girl! Your dad's house has AMAZING amounts of potential - look at the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete