Sunday, June 14, 2009

Finally got a job!

I have been applyin to jobs like crazy. I have probably put in over 40 job applications for everywhere from king soopers, to the stanley hotel. No real luck! Last week I had several interviews with denver mattress, but it really wasn't a good deal. It was 60 hours a week Saturday-Wednesday 9am-9pm and 100% Commission! So I could work all those hours and come home with NOTHING. BUT I needed a job so I was going to take it despite everything I hated about the position.

I was on my way home after a third interview being all depressed that I was going to get this job, but I didn't really want it, when my phone rang! It was steven from petsmart! He started by saying they had already filled the position I applied for. Which made me feel even worse. But then he quickly said he would love to put me in a supervisor position, one step down from what I applied for!

I am so excited! The benefits are great both for jeff and I, and our dogs. Great health insurance, discounts on dog stuff, and so much more. The pay is great too! The manager also said he sees me advancing in the next year for sure!

After a very long job hunt, I can finally relax. My position won't start until the end of july, so I am going to relax and enjoy my summer. Go camping, jet skiing, go to some concerts, and just relax before its time to work hard!

For this summer we are planning on going to the races, going camping at cherry creek resevoir and jet skiing, going to concerts, fixing up my car, going bowling, and just having a heck of a time!


No comments:

Post a Comment