Thursday, April 1, 2010

Quick Quiz

A. AREA CODE : 303 soon to be 970!
B. BED SIZE: Queen
C. CHORE YOU HATE: Sweeping, I never feel like I get it all up!
D. DOG'S NAME: Lili and Charlie
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Toasted honey whole wheat bagel with strawberry cream cheese
F. FAVORITE COLOR: Pink
G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver
H. HEIGHT: 5'5"
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: Some piano and guitar.
J. JOB: Currently Petsmart Petshotel Senior, transfering monday to a Petsmart Support Manager
K. KIDS: None
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: We currently live in an apartment me and hubby, with our two dogs and two cats. Its small and cramped, that's why we are moving into a large house with huge yard in 23 days!
M. MOM'S NAME: Tina
N. NICKNAME: Lester (ugh)
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: When I was about 4 years old for strep that moved to my stomach. Not since then (knocks on wood)
P. PET PEEVE: Hmm... annoying noises, like chip bags, clinking soda cans, etc.
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "That's not a rat hole, its a crack hole. Rats on Crack attack!" Party monster
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty, I started writing left handed and my dad put an end to that lol
S. SIBLINGS: 1 lil sister almost 18!
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: Depends, anywhere from 5am to 11am depending on when I work
U. UNDERWEAR: Yes?
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: Radishes
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: Traffic and construction they just cant seem to stop "fixing" the damn roads!
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: Teeth... I think thats it
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Stuffed peppers, chicken fettucini alfredo
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: All of them! But especially baboons

No comments:

Post a Comment