Monday, February 22, 2010

short quiz

1. How often do you wash/change your sheets?
Every other week, sometimes once a week if the dogs have been shedding bad.

2. When is your birthday?
October 24th

3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?
nope!

4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney?
Gross...neither

5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?
My muffin top! I'm working on it! Hitting the gym tomorrow in fact!

6. How often do you wash your hair?
Every other day. I wash it one day, wear it up the next, wash it the following. Otherwise I get horrid split ends and dryness...

7. Do you have pets?
YES! Lili- 3 1/2 year old female cocker spaniel, Charlie- 2 1/2 year old male Cocker spaniel, Zoey Jane- 2 year old DSH tuxedo cat, Apollo- 9 months old orange Maine Coon. And lots of fish!

8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be?
Just facebook... and ya I'd give it up in a heartbeat if people started stalking me lol

1 comment:

  1. hey, thanks so much for stopping by my blog. you asked about my camera, i have a pentax k-x DSLR, and i looove it.

    your house is really cute! and i totally agree with you on brad and george, double gross ;)

    ReplyDelete