Friday, November 20, 2009

Low GI diet= New and exciting recipes?

Due to my recent diagnosis of PCOS, I need to change some of my eating habits. One of the biggest and hardest things is going to be switching to a low GI (glycemic Index) diet. I found a great website though, with some really exciting recipes. I think the biggest issue I'm going to run into is fish... I HATE fish, and it's one of the most important things for me to eat now. So we are going to start with tuna steak, and see what happens...


Soy French Toast- basically french toast, but with soy milk and whole grain bread!
Chicken and Chick Pea Casserole

Red Wine Beef Stew


Lemon and Parsley chicken



Tuna Steak with apricot compote
I will post recipes and pics as we attempt to make some of these dishes. It should be exciting!













No comments:

Post a Comment