Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jillian Michaels- 30 day shred


Jeff and I bought the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd tonight. We did the first day of it tonight and it was so hard! It's a serious workout, 20 minutes with no breaks at all. Cardio, strength, and ab training. We feel great now though!

We are also changing our eating habits. Especially me. I have a horrible habit or snacking on far too much junk food on my breaks at work. I eat breakfast and lunch before I go to work at 1pm, then I eat chips on my break at 3, more snacking and usually a snickers at 5pm, and more chips at 7pm, then I eat dinner when I get home at 10!


So the plan is to bring plain almonds (one small serving), carrots with low fat ranch, and a low fat yogurt to snack on. Then I'll still eat dinner when I get home from work.


Here's the plan broken down:


Current Weight- 160 Lbs
Goal Weight- 130 Lbs by May 16th (our one year anniversary)


How I'm going to do it:

7 days a week- Jillian michaels 30 day shred

2 days a week- Walk the dogs in addition to shred

Less junk food snacking at work

No midnight munching

No more soda, only water and occasional tea


Things I'm worried will get in the way of my goal:

The holidays are coming up (thanksgiving, christmas, new years parties)

Not having healthy snacks on hand

Habitual eating in front of computer and TV (boredom eating)

Going over to families house for dinner and having unhealthy meals

Being tired from work and not wanting to work out


How I'm going to overcome those things
Just do it! Push through, see my self 30 lbs lighter, feeling great, looking great, and being healthy! And with the support of jeff!


So for anyone looking to lose some weight and get healthier, try out the 30 day shred!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment